Level 3/Level 2 Placing Cards
Level 2 and 3 Judges Cards
This tutorial shows you how to complete AQHA judges cards for Level 2 and Level 3 classes that are held together.
- SHW112.1-The points available to the Level 2 class will be based on the number of Level 2
- entries in the class.
- SHW112.2- The number of points available to the Level 3 entries will be the total number of both Level 2 and Level 3 entries in the class.
- Make sure your ring steward has a list of Level 2 back numbers before the start of class.
- In scored classes, use whatever ladder sheet you are comfortable with.
- Always legibly sign judges cards. It’s always helpful to the AQHA results clerks if you include your AQHA number on a few of your cards.
- Place 15 on the Level 3 card.
- Circle the Level 2 entries.
- Transfer Level 2 entries onto the Level 2 judges card.
Any Leveled Class:
Per SHW 400.4:
- If less than two entries in a Level 2 class, entries will be combined with Level 3.
Scored Class That Is Leveled :
- Score class on ladder sheet. Note: Any ladder sheet is acceptable.
- Place 15 numbers on Level 3 judges card.
- Circle Level 2 entries on the Level 3 card.
- Fill out Level 2 judges card.