Find your Level
Find Your Level
How to Find Your Level
|AQHA Senior Director of Judges Patti Carter explains how to find your AQHA level in this video.|
- Sign in to your AQHA.com account.
- Don't have an AQHA.com account? Here's how to create one.
2. Choose a division: amateur, open or youth.
3. Choose show year.
4. Choose: exhibitor or horse.
5. Enter ID: membership ID for exhibitor or registration number for horse.
6. Click “Search.”
Note: A Level 1 eligibility application must be filed each year, and all Level 1 exhibitors are encouraged to complete the Level 1 application and return it to AQHA as soon as possible.
Previous Level 1 application information on file with AQHA may conflict with current eligibility, which would affect the eligibility being shown on the level verification system.
Entering the Level 1 Championships?
When you enter the 2019 AQHA Level 1 Championships in Level 1, walk-trot or Rookie classes, you will need to provide proof of your level.
- Follow Steps 1-6 above to generate the print-out to send in with your entry.
- Even if you have never shown with AQHA, you will still need to provide a print-out of your level eligibility.
- As noted above, a Level 1 application must be filed every year.
Classes are leveled based on exhibitor or horse records. Level eligibility is based on both points and awards earned.
- Leveled by exhibitor record: youth, amateur, Select amateur, halter and cattle classes
- Leveled by horse record: open division classes (excluding halter and cattle events)
- Rookie level is based on exhibitor record and horse record individually. Both the horse must be eligible and the exhibitor must be eligible based upon their individual record.
- SHW252 Rookie eligibility is based on lifetime achievements of exhibitor and horse.
- If you or your horse is eligible for a class, the field will show “Y.” If you are not eligible, the field will show “N.”
- Because Level 1 applications must be filed on an annual basis, an out-of-date Level 1 application may effect your Level 1 eligibility status on the level verification system. If you suspect that you are Level 1-eligible, but the system is saying different, please contact AQHA Customer Service for assistance.
- When verifying a horse’s eligibility, be sure to select “Open Division.”
- Additional information regarding Level 2 World Show criteria is available in the World Show Resources.
- If you suspect an error, please contact AQHA Customer Service at 806-376-4811.
READ THE LATEST ISSUE
- Breakaway roping phenom Madison Outhier
- Cowboys and racehorses on Mikel Donahue's easel
- 80-year American Quarter Horse breeders
- The first year-end all-around winners in Select and 13 & under divisions
- Winston Hansma and the cutting horses he rode in on