Gallery guides are available at the Admissions desk in the lobby. Please ask our Admissions desk for more details on current exhibits.
- Food and drink cannot be brought into the Museum.
- Water in plastic bottles may be brought into the Museum.
- Only pencils may be used in the galleries; the use of pens and markers is prohibited.
- Strollers are allowed in all galleries unless otherwise noted.
- Wheelchair is available for Museum guests.
- No pets are allowed in the building, with the exception of guide dogs.
- Visitors are required to wear a shirt and shoes at all times while in the building.
- To ensure the safety of the collection, the Museum does not permit visitors to carry bags on their backs in the gallery.
- Tobacco products and vapor inhalation devices are prohibited inside the building at all times.
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times while inside the Museum.
- Do not touch works of art. Dirt, moisture, and other contaminants present on hands can stain or corrode the surfaces of artwork. Some pieces are more fragile than they appear, and even simple touching can cause permanent damage. Help us protect these works of art and preserve our common heritage for future generations.
The use of flash is prohibited at all times and in all galleries. Still photography is permitted for private, noncommercial use only in the Museum's galleries devoted to the permanent collection. Monopods and tripods are not permitted. Photographs cannot be published, sold, reproduced, transferred, distributed or otherwise commercially exploited in any manner whatsoever. Movie and video cameras are prohibited.
Please note the American Quarter Horse Hall of Fame & Museum is not responsible for property loss or damage.
Visitors with Special Needs
Service animals are allowed in the Museum (Americans with Disabilities Act). Strollers for children are also allowed inside. A wheelchair is available to Museum guests free of charge at the Admissions desk on a first come, first served basis.