The American Quarter Horse Hall of Fame & Museum is an excellent choice for wedding receptions, banquet dinners, lectures and holiday events.
The Grand Hall has been the backdrop of many large events, with 100 to 300* guests. With stunning stone pillars and the beautiful medallion, this area is a breathtaking display of architecture and history. The area is available for events Monday through Sunday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
For more information about hosting an event at the Hall of Fame & Museum, you may view our rental rates, or if you have questions about the Rental Program, contact us at 806-376-5181 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When can I have an event at the museum?
The Grand Hall is available for events Monday through Sunday from 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. No rental will be scheduled on major holidays or when the Museum has a scheduled event. Call the Museum for more information.
- How do I reserve dates? A deposit of 50% of total rental must be made to schedule the event. Payment in full must be made two weeks prior to your event.
- What are my catering options?
You may select your own caterer. A list of caterers who are familiar with our facility is available upon request. We do not provide linens.
- Is alcohol or tobacco allowed?
Alcohol may be served by servers who have completed the TABC-Approved Seller/Server Training Schools. All TABC licenses must be sent to the Hall of Fame prior to the event to be submitted to insurance. Alcohol is not permitted outside the building. The American Quarter Horse Hall of Fame & Museum, American Quarter Horse Foundation and the American Quarter Horse Association are not responsible for any accidents or incidents related to alcohol consumed during your private event at the Hall of Fame. Museum security is hired for every after hours event or where alcohol is served.
There are designated smoking areas outside the building. No tobacco products or smoking products or devices, such as vapor cigarettes, are allowed inside the facility.
- Are there any restrictions on decorations?
Due to the priceless nature of the Museum’s artifacts, all decorations must be approved by reservation staff.
- Museum exhibits and décor shall not be moved by the Renter.
- Due to excessive cleanup requirements, glitter, confetti, sand and other similar substances are not permitted in the Museum.
- Burning candles are not permitted.
- Nothing may be affixed or hung to the walls, fixtures or sculptures.
*Events with more than 120 guests may require additional space use throughout the Museum depending on your setup. Please contact the Museum Staff for assistance to determine space availability.
Not finding the answer you need? Please call us at 806-376-5181 or email@example.com, and we will be more than happy to help you.