Log your hours online
Log Your Hours
Congratulations on accumulating hours riding, pleasure driving or doing ground activities, including training, showing and/or exercising (does not include grooming, feeding or health maintenance)with your horse! We look forward to rewarding you with great prizes from SmartPak, Weaver Leather and Nutrena.
- Print out an Hourly Log Sheet and log the hours you spend riding, pleasure driving or doing ground activities, including training, showing and/or exercising (does not include grooming, feeding or health maintenance). Please then submit those hours online or mail in the Hourly Log Sheet by December 31 each year. To receive your rewards sooner, send your log sheets every month or log your hours online monthly.
Log sheets are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, download it for free from the Adobe website at adobe.com.
- Submit or view your hours online. Use the AQHA or AQHYA membership ID number you entered on the Horseback Riding Program enrollment form and your personal identification number.
- Fax your log sheets to 806-349-6403.
How to log your hours with a joint or business membership:
If your Horseback Riding Enrollment is tied to a joint or business membership you must submit your hours using log sheets. Log sheets can be submitted by either;
- Mail log sheets to AQHA Horseback Riding, PO Box 200, Amarillo, TX 79168
- E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to 806-349-6403