Log your hours online
Log Your Hours
Congratulations on accumulating hours riding, pleasure driving or doing ground activities, including training, showing and/or exercising (does not include grooming, feeding or health maintenance) with your horse! We look forward to rewarding you with great prizes.
- Print out an Hourly Log Sheet and log the hours you spend riding, pleasure driving or doing ground activities, including training, showing and/or exercising (does not include grooming, feeding or health maintenance). Then submit those hours online, email or mail in the Hourly Log Sheet by December 31st each year. To receive your rewards sooner, send your log sheets in every month or log your hours online monthly.
Log sheets are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, download it for free from the Adobe website at adobe.com.
- Submit or view your hours online. Log in to AQHA with your username and password in order to submit or view your hours through the online member portal.
- E-mail to email@example.com
- Fax your log sheets to 806-375-5197
How to log your hours with a joint or business membership:
If your Horseback Riding Enrollment is tied to a joint or business membership you must submit your hours using log sheets. Log sheets can be submitted by either;
- Mailing log sheets to AQHA Horseback Riding, PO Box 200, Amarillo, TX 79168
- Emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faxing them to 806-375-5197