One of the most popular western horse show classes, horsemanship challenges every level of rider, from beginners to seasoned horsemen. The free Horsemanship Patterns e-book was designed with every level of exhibitor in mind, too.
The Horsemanship Patterns e-book provides horse show patterns perfect for 4-H horsemanship on up to advanced riders. These patterns were previously featured in Rookie and Level 1 classes at AQHA Level 1 Championships, as well as youth, amateur and Select amateur at AQHA world championship shows.
If you’re looking for free horse show patterns, you’ll want to download AQHA’s Horsemanship Patterns.
Submit the form below to download the Horsemanship Patterns e-book.
READ THE LATEST ISSUE
- The A Bar Ranch saddles the Best Remuda.
- Baru Forell's craftsmanship and horsemanship.
- AQHA President Butch Wise keeps the Association marching forward.
- King P-234 was the dominant sire of the 1940s and '50s.
- AQHA hosted the largest Youth World Championship Show in the event's 48 years.