Showmanship is one the most popular horse show classes because it offers challenges for every level of rider, from beginners to seasoned horsemen. The free Showmanship Patterns e-book was designed with every level of exhibitor in mind, too.
The Showmanship Patterns e-book provides horse show patterns perfect for 4-H showmanship at halter exhibitors, novices and more. These patterns were previously featured in Rookie and Level 1 classes at AQHA Level 1 Championships, as well as youth, amateur and Select amateur at AQHA world championship shows.
If you’re looking for free horse show patterns, you’ll want to download AQHA’s Showmanship Patterns.
Submit the form below to download the Showmanship Patterns e-book.
READ THE LATEST ISSUE
- The A Bar Ranch saddles the Best Remuda.
- Baru Forell's craftsmanship and horsemanship.
- AQHA President Butch Wise keeps the Association marching forward.
- King P-234 was the dominant sire of the 1940s and '50s.
- AQHA hosted the largest Youth World Championship Show in the event's 48 years.