Tips for Photographing Foals |
Tips for Photographing Foals
Foals just can’t help being photogenic. With their adorable eyes, spindly legs and silly antics – there’s so much just waiting to be captured on film.
But if you’ve ever tried to take snapshots of your equine babies – either for registration or for fun – you know it can be challenging.
The Tips for Photographing Foals provides do’s and don’ts to ensure that your registration photos fit the AQHA requirements, and that you’ll have a great photographic record of your foal to cherish for years to come.
Get AQHA’s FREE e-book: Tips for Photographing Foals.
This valuable e-book focuses on:
- Flattering poses
- Subject placement
- Submitting photos for your foal’s AQHA certificate of registration
Download Tips for Photographing Foals for FREE today, and you can even print it in full color.
Submit the form below to download Tips for Photographing Foals.
READ THE LATEST ISSUE
December 2020 - January 2021
- Orren Mixer painted the greatest horses of our time.
- Rodeo's pickup horses.
- Before the days of specialized horsemanship, Bubba Cascio did it all.
- 2020 AQHA professional rodeo horses of the year.
- AQHA 50-year breeders.
- AQHA merged six championship shows into one giant, world-class event.