AQHA Racing Overview
Find helpful resources, records and tips about racing American Quarter Horses.
Bank of America Racing Challenge
Find information, schedules, forms, leaders lists and more about the Bank of America Racing Challenge.
News and Blogs
Read the latest updates in Quarter Horse racing news.
Find Your Level
- Sign in to your AQHA.com account.
- Don't have an AQHA.com account? Here's how to create one.
2. Choose a division: amateur, open or youth.
3. Choose show year.
4. Choose: exhibitor or horse.
5. Enter ID: membership ID for exhibitor or registration number for horse.
6. Click “Search.”
Note: A Level 1 eligibility application must be filed each year, and all Level 1 exhibitors are encouraged to complete the Level 1 application and return it to AQHA as soon as possible.
Previous Level 1 application information on file with AQHA may conflict with current eligibility, which would affect the eligibility being shown on the level verification system.
Classes are leveled based on exhibitor or horse records. Level eligibility is based on both points and awards earned.
- Leveled by exhibitor record: youth, amateur, Select amateur, halter and cattle classes
- Leveled by horse record: open division classes (excluding halter and cattle events)
- Rookie level is based on exhibitor record and horse record individually. Both the horse must be eligible and the exhibitor must be eligible based upon their individual record.
- SHW252 Rookie eligibility is based on lifetime achievements of exhibitor and horse.
- If you or your horse is eligible for a class, the field will show “Y.” If you are not eligible, the field will show “N.”
- Because Level 1 applications must be filed on an annual basis, an out-of-date Level 1 application may effect your Level 1 eligibility status on the level verification system. If you suspect that you are Level 1-eligible, but the system is saying different, please contact AQHA Customer Service for assistance.
- When verifying a horse’s eligibility, be sure to select “Open Division.”
- Additional information regarding Level 2 World Show criteria is available in the World Show Resources.
- If you suspect an error, please contact AQHA Customer Service at 806-376-4811.