AQHA Horseback Riding Program: All-Breeds Division
The American Quarter Horse Association celebrates all the breeds of horses you ride.
Enroll today in the All-Breeds Horseback Riding Program and earn great awards for you and all the horses that you love to ride.
- Enroll in the Horseback Riding Program
- Log Your Hours (in whole or half hour increments)
- Quarter Horse Division Information
Qualifications and Rules for the All-Breeds Division
Once you enroll in the All-Breeds division, sponsored by SmartPak and Nutrena, simply log the hours you spend riding any breed of horse. As you move up through the thresholds, you earn the opportunity to purchase a Wrangler denim jacket.
- Must maintain individual AQHA or AQHYA membership.
- One time $35 enrollment fee. (If membership lapses, member must re-enroll in the program)
- On official log sheets (one sheet per horse), log hours riding, pleasure driving or doing ground activities, including training, showing and/or exercising (does not include grooming, feeding or health maintenance).
- Please remember that all hours submitted must be for the current year. The deadline to turn in your hourly log sheets is December 31st of that year.
- If both members of an existing joint account would like to participate in the Horseback Riding Program, each party will need to purchase a separate individual membership.
Enroll in the AQHA Horseback Riding Program's All-Breeds division today.
Log Your Hours
There are two ways to log your hours. Log frequently to receive rewards sooner!
- Download the All-Breeds Hourly Log Sheet and mail to AQHA, fax to 806-375-5197, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 31st each year. To receive your awards sooner, send your log sheets in every month or log your hours online.
- Submit or view your hours online. Log in to AQHA with your username and password in order to submit or view your hours through the online member portal.
Horseback Riding Program participants can purchase the exclusive Horseback Riding Program denim jacket to display your achievement patches. Call the AQHA Recreational Riding department at 806-376-4811 to order your jacket.