AQHA Horseback Riding Program: All-Breeds Division
The American Quarter Horse Association celebrates all the breeds of horses you ride.
Enroll today in the All-Breeds Horseback Riding Program and earn great awards for you and all the horses that you love to ride.
- Enroll in the Horseback Riding Program
- Log Your Hours (in hour/1/2 hour increments)
- Quarter Horse Division Information
Qualifications and Rules for the All-Breeds Division
Once you enroll in the All-Breeds division, sponsored by SmartPak and Nutrena, simply log the hours you spend riding any breed of horse. As you move up through the thresholds, you earn the opportunity to purchase a Wrangler denim jacket.
- Must maintain AQHA, AQHYA or amateur membership.
- One-time $35 enrollment fee.
- On official log sheets (one sheet per horse), log hours riding, pleasure driving or doing ground activities, including training, showing and/or exercising (does not include grooming, feeding or health maintenance).
- Deadline to turn in your hourly log sheets is December 31 of the current year.
- One AQHA membership is equal to one enrollment. If both members of a joint account would like to participate in the Horseback Riding Program, one of the two will need a separate membership.
Enroll in the AQHA Horseback Riding Program's All-Breeds division today.
Log Your Hours
There are two ways to log your hours. Log frequently to receive rewards sooner!
- Download the All-Breeds Hourly Log Sheet and mail to AQHA by December 31 each year. To receive your awards sooner, send your log sheets every month or log your hours online.
- Submit or view your hours online. Use the AQHA or AQHYA membership ID number you entered on the Horseback Riding Program enrollment form and your personal identification number.
Horseback Riding Program participants can purchase the exclusive Horseback Riding Program denim jacket to display your achievement patches. Call the AQHA Recreational Riding department at 806-376-4811 to order your jacket.